Problems with Djay Pro and Denon SC 6000's

Have purchased Djay Pro but still in trial period. I am using a Pioneer DJM-V10 along 2 Denon SC6000’s. The SC6000s are midi mapped in Djay Pro. When I load a track into deck 1 (in the software), it loads into BOTH SC6000s. When I load another track into deck 2 (in the software), my second SC6000 stills sees the first track. I have looked everywhere in the software but can’t find a solution. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks!

Hi @Herscr1, welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Can you please provide more details about your setup to help us troubleshoot your issue?

1. First of all, please note that the Pioneer DJM-V10 is not natively supported for use with Algoriddim djay on macOS, iOS, Windows or Android: DJ Controllers, DJ Mixers and other DJ Accessories | Algoriddim
  2. What device are you running djay Pro on (iPhone, iPad, Windows Laptop, Mac Laptop, etc.). Please provide as much detail as possible about the device you are using.
  3. What OS are you using on the device above?
  4. What version of djay Pro are you using?
  5. How exactly are you connecting the Pioneer DJM-V10 and 2 Denon SC6000s to your device and to each other? Please provide photos of all the cabling, USB Hubs, etc. if possible.
  6. Please provide a screen shot of your djay Settings>Audio Devices.
  7. Please also provide a screen shot of your djay Settings>MIDI Devices.
    Thanks!

You should also know that I have Serato and it works fine. So it must be something with the setup inside Djay Pro.

Hi Slak Jaw
I have been working to find a solution. Thought I did by going into MIDI section, Denon SC6000 and changing the ’selected decks’ to ‘Deck 2’ to see if that would work. It did but now I’ve lost control over Deck 1. I am extremely frustrated. Please get back to me before end of day as my free trial will run out.
Thank you
Richard

@Herscr1 I already responded to you above, yesterday at noon my time, with a list of questions. I really can’t help you further until I have more information. It’s already 7pm where I live and well past my normal working hours, so unfortunately, it looks like I won’t be able to help you before the end of the day. My apologies!

Link of questions from yesterday:

Hmmm
I did respond to you with all my answers.
Not sure what happened
Think I have just figured it out
Will circle back with what I sent you

Hi Slak Jaw
Here is what I sent yesterday….

@Herscr1 still nothin…

Geez
I am at a loss. Not sure why you are not receiving my email.
Will redo it and resend
Apologies

@Herscr1 please answer my questions here in the forum discussion, not via email. The email support group and this forum are completely different teams. Thanks.

HI Slak Jaw, Got things solved. It was the midi mapping that needed adjusting. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

@Herscr1 good to hear. Thanks for letting me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.