Quality of video output from Djay Pro

Hi Adrian, is there any indication how soon we djay pro will be able to output improved video to external monitor? For some of us, this was the selling point that made us buy your product but now…

I have the same problem. The video output seems to flicker, is not fluently, and I’m using a mid 2014 MacBook Pro, Core i7, 16 GB RAM …

This is ridiculous!

I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015), 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 and it’s unable to run on that!!

Feel like I wasted my money…

There are many frustrated users expecting to play videos and output them in higher quality!
But I’m feeling that the Algoriddim developers don’t care about this!
I bought djay for Mac, djay for iPhone, djay for iPad, djay Pro for Mac… but now that I need to play videos more frequently at events, I think that I must change the software.

I observed as well the bad video quality on my mac book pro 2015. This is no issue of a poor performance on the mac pro, because other video playback apps works very well. I used a beamer on the apple TV during a DJ event, but the video quality is poor. Improve your video performance very fast, before you loose customers.

Choppy video performance here too. Mixemergency, rekordbox dj, mix vibes cross and virtual dj all perform fine on my i7 macbook pro.

Is it planned by Djay Pro to upgrade the video output at all in the future?

Ibhave a MacBook Pro early 2014 and I have the same observation. I have already tried the same videos (720p) in the same computer with different softwares like Virtual Dj and Serato, and both present a smooth and better resolution. I’m thinking to ask for a refund. My main use is the Video mixing.

I bought it because I want to mix videos. …, the quality is terrible… Please, can I have my money back?

I agree for all of your comments… a powerful mac works like an old 386 pc