Queue feature frequently not working in Djay Pro for Windows

Hi everyone, I’m new to DJ Pro. I recently installed it on my Windows 10 PC and am learning the ropes, it’s going pretty well so far.

My main setback is with the Queue feature, the pane in the bottom right corner. Sometimes it works, and I can load tracks in there either by just dropping them in or by right-clicking to show the option to add to Queue. BUT, many times, it doesn’t work. This happens randomly and I’m not sure why. I’m trying to prep a set for an event tomorrow and was hoping to add a load of tunes to the Queue to give me something to work from. It’s frustrating and if anyone can shed some light I’d appreciate it! Thanks.

Hi @EmmCee,

Welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out about this bug you’ve encountered with the Queue on djay Pro for Windows.

So that we can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. When this occurs, does it happen with all of djay’s music library sources (e.g., iTunes, TIDAL, etc.), or are you only using a certain library source when this occurs?
  2. If you’re able to reproduce the behavior, could you please record a video of the issue occurring and drop it here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.