Rane DJ MP2014 with Djay Pro??

Hi, Could you tell me if somebody use already an Rane Dj MP2014 with Day Pro, and if it works well??? Thanks in advance…

Lukas, I just ordered an MP2014, will try mapping it. If I want to use it in internal mixing, do you thing djay will include the features to emulate the filter modes as well as specific stuff such as the resonance parameter between tracks ?

I’m guessing best way to go would be external mixing as you only have to do the routing, but would love to have the option to use an iOS device as backup on the second USB port. Can iOS Day present its tracks in external mode ?

Hi there,

thank you for your post.

The Rane MP2014 can be mapped or being used in the external mixer mode. 
Unfortunately we don’t have one at the office, but if you have any questions regarding the setup or mapping, don’t don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

No worries, if there is anything we can do, you know where you find us :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey Justine Suzuki,

in general it is the same thing with the Race Sixty-Two, you have two options either mapping the mixer as we unfortunately dont provide a native mapping via the midi mapping feature - if you got any questions you know where to find :slight_smile: - or using the mixer in external mixer mode.

It depends on your setup what option suits you better, are you using other controllers, like CDJ’s besides the Sixty Two?

Cheers,
Lukas e. 

@jayneural, did you have any luck mapping the Rane MP2014? If so, how is everything working out for you?

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Cheers

hi lukas, was having trouble finding an answer to this online, but to piggy back on the question above, is the djay pro software also compatible with a rane sixty-two performance mixer in the same way?