Rane One & DDJ Rev 7

Hello folks! So i havent been in the dj game in years! I decided to jump back in and see how it goes. Right now im torn apart between Rane One and DDJ Rev 7. Im no professional when scratching etc. Between these two controllers which one works best with Djay Pro AI? Which one is pretty much plug n play? Where everything maps up correctly. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I can only tell you from a Rane One owner that it works relatively well with the Rane One, Sure there are the occasional glitches but overall it works quite well.
I stand to be corrected but I believe DDJ Rev 7 owners were experiencing problems using Djay Pro,
Not sure if the problems have been sorted out though…

1 Like

Preciate the reply @maurizio_T ! I went ahead and ordered the Rane One. I saw some users having freeze and glitches on Rev 7 on youtube. I like the Rane Four but of course itll be a bit before i can get that one. Do you think you could help me out on rear panel output questions i have?

3 Likes

I too like the Rane Four although being the Four Channel controller, it starts to get a little big for me,
I’m sure you will love the Rane One,
I as well as others have midi mapped the Rane One to suit my style, if you like l can share my map and you could try it out…

1 Like

@maurizio_T yeah the four looks pretty busy as well. I get the One tomorrow finally then ill be practicing alot. Oh ok yeah for sure! Ill message you

2 Likes