Rane One pitch problem

Sorry to hear that, I have tested it quite a bit (haven’t done any gigs with it yet) but I’m not experiencing that issue on the Rane One,

Do you use your Rane one with an iPad or MacBook? Thinking of picking up a Rane one to use with my iPad if the pitch drift issue is mostly fixed by now.

2 Likes

With my iPad, but make sure its pretty current as its memory hungry I guess, especially using Neural mix…
My Gen 5 sometimes lags where my Gen 9 is pretty solid…

I have mapped my Rane to my liking as well which makes it easier to use

1 Like

Cool thanks for the tip. I have a 64 gb iPad Air 4th gen, so I should be good as I think they are around the same specs as the 9th gen with the A14 chip. Do you use streaming services at all and have you had issues with them?

I have a 256GB but only have around 2000 track on it, mainly play my own music but I do have a Tidal account and use that with no issue at all, I do have the setting on High as I have noticed that HiFi tends to load slower even with a Greta wifi connection, only thing I don’t like about Tidal is that it doesn’t show the BPM until you have loaded the track, this is where Spotify was better…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.