(re)enable cloud access from djay ios

Hello
right now i can access only iCloud from djay. all other clouds are greyed out in djay file access menu.
can you enable cloud access to all provider please ?
Regards

Hi @JiPenade,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Could you please provide some additional information so we can better help you out:

1. What version of djay are you using?
  2. What device are you using?
  3. What OS version is running on your device?
  4. Please describe step-by-step what the issue is, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens.

Please note, if you are trying to add folders in the Files section of the music library, some cloud services are not currently supported. However, you can access music you have stored with these services by adding single files in My Library. Please see the following FAQ for more details:

How can I access my songs that are stored in cloud services (e.g., OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Emily,

yes i would like to access files from other clouds as right now only iCloud is working fine.
oh i didn’t knew about this was of adding files to djay library! thank you for pointing this out to me !
however this method appears really too heavy to use because you need to launch it for each of your playlists !!! besides it it not really interesting if you later add tracks to your folder : you then need to remember each track added then go to djay and add them to selected playlist… much too difficult in our days…
it would be better if we could do that on a Mac then sync the library with djay iPad but this full sync does not work (yet?) …
anyway here is my configuration:
djay pro ai latest version, iPad pro 10"5, latest iOS 14

and the issue :
-open djay, select open track, choose ‘files’ tab
-select “+” to add track
then all clouds providers appears but are greyed out except iCloud … so you cannot choose any of them (except iCloud:)

hope this helps you
Regards
JiPenade

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.