Recently updated to Monterey

Hi, I recently updated my MacBook Air to Monterey and as a result Djay Pro doesn’t show my iTunes songs in the library, although analyze showed more than 400 songs. Never had issues with Djay Pro untill now.
Can anyone help me please.

Hi @Thomas_De_Winter,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and my apologies for the delayed reply here. Are you still encountering this issue?

If so, could you please tell us the following:

1. Which djay version are you using? Is it the latest version of djay Pro AI?
  2. Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens. For example, do you see only part of your iTunes library in djay, or nothing at all? When you say “analyze showed more than 400 songs”, could you provide a screenshot for where you are seeing this information?
  3. Are all the songs in your iTunes library locally stored songs that you’ve purchased?

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

Hi, I recently updated my MacBook Air to Monterey and as a result Djay Pro doesn’t show my iTunes songs in the library, although analyze showed more than 400 songs. Never had issues with Djay Pro untill now.
Can anyone help me please.

Hi,

I am using Djay 1.4.5 and updated my Mac to OS 12.1

When I open Djay I don’t see my songs, but if a search one I have acces.
All my songs are purchased.

Thanks.

Thanks for the additional information, @Thomas_De_Winter. Unfortunately, djay Pro 1 for Mac is not supported on macOS Monterey 12.1. This legacy djay software is only supported up until macOS Mojave 10.14. You’ll need to update your djay version to the latest available in the Mac App Store, djay Pro AI, to have the full functionality and support available with macOS Monterey.

You can find more information about macOS version compatibility with djay versions in our FAQ here:

Please let me know if you have any other questions! :musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.