Record Icon on Home Screen

Would like to see the Record on icon in the main screen if possible when recording.
I have mapped a button on my Rane One to switch Recording On/Off but always need to touch the menu screen and look to see if I am actually recording

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @maurizio_T. I’ve gone ahead and shared it with the dev team.

1 Like

Yes and for Android app as well. Shame l can’t get pro ever on my mobile or windows.
I paid the same as my friend who got apple version ?

I put it on a button and it lights up while recording is active. I have it on a shift+button on my Mixon 4 so all I have to do to see if djay is recording is pressing shift and look at the button backlight. Still a good idea to have it on the screen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

yeah, something that would be great, Djay has lot of lack of feedback of actions!

I would add that the record button should not be greyed out. I read the record section in manual (I think the button there is red) and I simply could not see it.

2 Likes

Just like to give a heads up that this is now working in Update 5.2.
The Yellow icon on the top of the screen (iPad at least) turns Red when recording is enabled.
Great job team!