Recording Video Mixes at 1080p Resolution

Hello,

I’m currently using DJay Pro to record video mixes, but I’m encountering an issue where the output resolution is locked at 1280×720, despite the original video being 1920×1080. I’ve looked through the settings but haven’t found an option to adjust the video recording resolution. Is there a way to configure DJay Pro to record video mixes at 1080p? Any guidance or settings recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi @SimpleSimon, sorry for the delayed reply. I spoke with the engineering team and there is currently no way to configure it. It is automatically selected.

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate you checking with the engineering team. Recording at 1080p is a major feature we need for our live video mixes, as 720p doesn’t provide the best quality. It would be great if this could be considered for future updates.

Hi @SimpleSimon, I’ve changed this topic from a question to a suggestion and have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.