Release date for djay Pro 2 for Windows?

Having now struggled with this software for the last week, I have now decided that it was the biggest mistake i made buying this windows version of the software. If I could get my money back I would ask for it. Cannot believe that it is so basic. You can even create simple playlists.

VDJ8 for same price? Where?
VDJ8 costs 299$ and on free version you can not even split signal, no second sound card, no midi…

After a year and no update On crashing, I have moved on to virtual DJ.

If I buy Djay Pro now for windows can I update it for free to Djay PRO 2 when it comes out?

How about our money being sent to your company for a program that works! Can you give us those future plans on fixing it? If not I’d like to have my money back. You can keep my money on the IOS and Os versions. Those are perfect. Windows DJAY PRO, not even close!

Still no news? This is sad.

I got very interested about Djay Pro 2 because of the Spotify integration, but I’m also using Windows. I’m not going to buy a Mac nor putting my money in to older Djay Pro version. Please Algoriddim, we are waiting.

Hey Lukas, I have been playing around with DJay Pro, i very much like it as is… :slight_smile:

So If i purchase in the next few days, when update comes out will it be free?

Thanks…

I just purchased DJay Pro for Windows 10. I love it… but a new release would be nice…

Looking forward to it. Its best you take your time for the new release than release something buggy…

Thanks…

So far i have not crashed… lucky me i guess, I tried Virtual dj, did not work with my Mixtrack Pro 3 at all…

I also bought Serato, thats crap… and MIXXX is just too slow to do anything and does not have a good mapping for my mixtrack.

My mixmeister does not do midi stuff, but still makes a great dj program

They might be targeting non window users, so Windows updates come last…due to the fact that this app works flawlessly with my mixtrack pro is why i bought it. I use it in Windows 10 only with a dedicated PC, so i dont have any troubles like IOS or android users have. In my opinion no pro dj would ever do a gig with an IOS device, it would not be stable enough. I will check out crossdj thought for the tip

so???
ALGORIDDM … can you answer? pleease???

Dammit! I wish I did a little more research before I purchased the windows version. My friend has it for Mac and I loved the Automix Ai feature. I decided to purchase the windows version but the automix feature is nowhere near to what I expected.

Honestly, I feel ripped off. The site doesn’t quite clarify that the Windows and Mac versions do not have the same features. On top of all that I can’t even request a refund for the software.

Very disappointing.

I’m just glad I tried the demo extensively and found this forum before wasting money on this garbage. Also a proud VDJ pro license holder LOL. I just wish Spotify would have worked with them instead.

Serato is actually hands down some of the best ACTUAL DJ software, but you need to know how to actually DJ and have serato enabled hardware. I have it, VDJ 8 pro, and Traktor Scratch Pro. I hate Traktor, and after finding this forum I refuse to spend $h!t on this crap company that only caters to mac users.

I paid $300 for VDJ Pro but that is their full license to use with any supported controller, they have different options and different prices depending on what you need. I personally hate automix in ANY software which is one thing the reasons I love Serato, but I was willing to try this garbage simply for the spotify ability. NOT WORTH IT!!

Bonjour,
Je commence à faire des soirées privées et je me suis acheter djay pro pour Windows.
50euros et un controlleur midi wego pioneer.
Jusque là, tout va bien… Avec une connection WiFi, tout va bien… On peut se faire plaisir à moindre coût.
Par contre, si vous aimez