Release date for djay Pro 2 for Windows?

Hi guys, I’ve recently bought djay Pro (v1) for Windows 10. Overall it works quite well but there are some problems that takes the PRO out of the app name :slight_smile:

Are there any plans to release v2? I saw that most of my concerns regarding the lack of search features for mp3 files on HDD are mostly solved on v2 for Mac.

If you have a beta program I will join it right away and report every single bug I found :slight_smile:

This is a shitbag company don’t support them

Try CROSS DJ, it works good for me. This app though is just crap. It does not take a year to make one small patch. This company doesn’t give a crap about their customers, if they did they would at least give us a progress updates.

I am boycotting this company

Hi there,

thank you very much for your interest in a djay Pro 2 for Windows version.

Please note that we can not give out information about our future plans.

We value your feedback and will take it into account.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi guys,

we are working on each of our softwares for each platform and are improving them constantly.
This might take some time, we want to apologise for that and want to assure you, new updates are on their way.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

When you see the amount of pioneer controller which are not supported on WIndows, yes there is plenty of work…

One year later, still no upgrade…

Yeah, I think a lot of people are waiting for any kind of update for Windows version at this point. It’s all going on Def ears or something. Shame.

Thanks Lukas,

How about informing us on future plans for an update of the current windows version? Please fix crashes!

It would be nice if the windows version would get any update at all!!!

Release Notes
https://www.algoriddim.com/djay-pro-w…

by the way. do not expect any reaction from algoriddim. they give a shit about us windows users

maybe there is hope

I do not think it would be much effort to imploment the controllers that are already working together with the mac version into the windows version.

at least your problems slices to be solved

May 5, 2018 djay Pro 1.0.26742.0
Added support for selecting individual audio interfaces and channels for master and monitor output
Improved performance when loading Spotify libraries and artwork
Improved performance when using MIDI controllers
Improved volume metering
Fixes iTunes support if music is not in Music folder or external HD
Various fixes and improvements

awesome! thanks a lot algoriddim

How do you know when the program has been updated? Its my first Windows Store app ever. It shows up with Windows Update?

May 10, 2017… I develop software and 3 updates (one being the release date, next one fixing basic installer problemas and the third adressing problems that are still there I must say that all this are bad news for us :slight_smile:

Now I know that “Fixed Spotify search field loosing focus in some cases” didnt cover all the cases. I’ve had that problem recently, live… Even it was some family meeting it was embarrasing enough, also the program completely freezed and all the people dancing continued to sing a capella while restarting the program hehehe

Thanks Lukas, you don’t need to give out information about your future plans, we already saw that your plans are not even close to bring basic functionality to the windows version, meaning having a proper SEARCH for mp3, easy pre-listen cue not involving a MONO output, left for main sound, right for monitoring or a multiple out semi-pro audio device.

Don’t worry, as long as Mac users continue to buy this product you are safe.

Windows users: please don’t fall for this. Use VDJ8 (same price) or any other software, the Spotify advantage on djay Pro can be easily circumvented using Applian tools (including automatic mp3 tag insertion) and some planification before the gig (which songs will you need from SP?)

Seriously, you already showed that still don’t have enough knowledge to develop windows products, you can’t even handle more than one soundcard at the same time and that’s really basic, see that every other program has this, one card for main sound output and the other for pre-listen/cue o whatever you call it :slight_smile:

Anyway, things can change and if you invest a lot of time and effort you can finally develop a great windows app, not this faulty toy. I hope to get back to you in a few months and tell you I was wrong… untill then, so long!