Reloop Beatpad with djay pro - crossfader doesn't work, others are jerky...

Hello,

I have iPad Air 2 which used to work great with Reloop Beatpad (I was using regular djay app). But I’ve just upgraded my djay app to djay pro and the Beatpad’s crossfader doesn’t work at all. Left and right faders are also jerky, just like the EQ faders. It’s driving me crazy. I’ve tried downgrading my Beatpad firmware to version 0.18 and it still doesn’t work. Upgrading back to 0.21 doesn’t work either. Are there any other firmware versions I’m not aware of or some other solutions to this? I really don’t want to change my Beatpad for a newer model because it does the trick for what I need it. I really hope someone will be able to help. Algoriddim says that the Beatpad is supported, but it doesn’t look like it. :frowning:

All the best,

Marko

Hi @Marko_G can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here?

Also, can you please navigate to the djay Settings>Advanced>NEURAL MIX and share a screenshot of your quality settings? I suspect this may be a performance issue with your older iPad.

Thanks!

Hello! It’s been a week since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

Hey, I’m sorry for not replying as fast as you would want, but I’m working strange hours and can’t find time to record the thing before this weekend. I hope that’s OK with you. Cheers.

No problem @Marko_G. I’ll keep this topic open and reply when you share the video and screenshot. Thanks.