Reloop Elite Microphone FX?

Is it possible to route the mic input on the Reloop Elite through Djay Pro’s FX processing?

Hi @djcoldswitch, this is not currently possible except on Mac where we have pitch and echo effects.

Thank you @Slak_Jaw! When on the Mac does the Elite need to be in internal mode to access the pitch and echo effects?

I appreciate all that you do!

You’re welcome @djcoldswitch. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to that hardware so I’m not sure. I would play around and try both internal and external to see which works.

Thanks again. I actually don’t have one yet. I found a good deal on an Elite and was trying to determine whether or not to buy one strictly for Djay Pro. It seems like the Elite’s integration with Djay Pro is more fully baked than the Pioneer S11’s. Beat synced microphone echo is a big part of my performance workflow and it looks like the Elite would give me what I’m looking for in a Djay Pro Battle Mixer/2 Turntable setup.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Yeah I suspect the integration will be much better. You could contact Reloop to see if they can give you more details. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.