Reloop Mixtour Help me plase!!

Buenas noches, compré una mezcla de Reloop para usarla con mi PC. Tengo una licencia pro infinity con Virtualdj pero hay muchas funciones que no puedo hacer, estoy pensando en comprar una licencia Djay Pro para mi PC, pero para asegurarme Necesitaría saber cómo podría hacer pitch bend desde mi Reloop Mixtour, además de otras opciones de búsqueda, FWD, REV, etc.

Gracias

hello
reloop mixtour does not have jogwheels so no pitch bend either
but perhaps you could try to remap some button for this function
i’ll try later and let you know it if works with djay
regards

well well,
on the mixtour, the only rotary button is the browse button
so you can map it to ‘jog seek’ function but it is not really perfect and easy to use… and you can assign it for deck 1 but for deck 2 ? shift-browse ? not really easy…
you can also assign ‘pitch +/-’ to some buttons but same, not really easy to use…

my actual setup is based on 2 devices : the reloop mixtour and the pioneer ddj200
you can use both at the same time with djay : the ddj200 has jog wheels and it linked with bluetooth to the ipad, and the mixtour is linked with the cable and also powers the ipad. it adds all functions missing on the ddj200 like the browse button and i remap some buttons for the FX, and beat jumps. it could also controls track 3 and 4 of djay. 

ps:I find this setup reather good for djay, but also for rekordbox (sorry algoriddim!). i believe you could also use it on virtualDJ but perhaps you need to check the licence as this will be 2 controllers.

regards