Reloop Products - Flight Casing and Performing

Hello community, I hope you are well.

General question here about researching flight cases compatible with Reloop products such as Mixon4 series and RP-8000mk2 series flight cases that fit precisely as I wouldn’t want to buy a brand made for another brand and it does not work.

I am looking out for the type of flight case that can be performed with such as the turntable/controller keeping in the case (the type that extends upwards) does this have a name and if so is there a line of them for Reloop products?

Thanks!

T

1 Like

Just use Google to search for the product name with the words ‘flight case’ appended.

There are cases made specifically for products and there are generic cases made for things which have a standard size/shape. Mostly they are designed so the equipment can be used in the case.

Look at the pictures and read the descriptions.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I have one of the UDG products for my Mixon 4. Love it. I don’t think they make that specific model anymore though (they now have a more expensive, but probably even cooler backpack model).

Mine was this one: UDG Urbanite MIDI controller Flightbag Large

That looks great. My main mission is to find a DJ controller “coffin case” type as it should allow me to perform without having to store the case somewhere.

1 Like

I understand.

I love this one as it is lightweight. After years of storing and dragging my SLs and CDJs in classic ‘pro’ cases it was a breath of fresh air. :wink: