Reloop Ready + Mac Laptop

I’m curious, Ready owners, does your Reloop controller work with your Mac laptop? On the Reloop website, Buddy is the Djay native device. But according to the Reloop website Ready works with Djay via iPad and iPhone (iOS). Does this mean Djay on a Mac will not work with Ready? Seems very mean…!

That is incorrect. If you select Mac on the Algoriddim site you will see the Reloop Ready listed. Also I can confirm from personal experience that it does work with Mac.

1 Like
1 Like

True, for Algoridiim. I’m talking about the ReLoop site, comparison chart. Only DJay via iOS/iPad is mentioned there. But in another thread we’ve very much cleared this up. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

FWIW, I bought the Ready! Early days but so far fairly happy using it out the box with djay at a party. I might pick your brain over the next coming months, if you wouldn’t mind?

2 Likes

Hey @cheakypawl ,

Thanks for posting your question on the Reloop ready and our MacOS app here in the Community!

I did some digging and am writing to confirm, along the lines of what @Slak_Jaw already shared, that djay Pro on Mac currently does support the Reloop Ready, according to the official Reloop website.

And sure thing, let us know how your experience with djay and the Ready controller goes and feel free to share any feedback/insights :slight_smile:

Wishing you a great continuation of your week in the meantime!

FYI I have informed Reloop about this many months ago. Their BUDDY v READY Comparison PDF still only states iPad for DJAY for READY, which as we know is not true. I wish they’d fix it. https://www.reloop.com/media/downloadable/CC_reloop_buddy_ready.pdf

1 Like