Removing Folders From Djay Pro 2 For Mac

Hello,
I saw this old forum discussion on removing folders, I tried this but it did not work for me.

Please advise…

Hi @armcadoo,

Are you trying to remove the folder in the djay Library? In that case, you can delete it by right-clicking on it.

Make sure you have right-clicking enabled on your Mac.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Hi @Guillermo,
I tried but no menu appears. I want to delete these folders I’ve dragged in but can’t.

Did you check out the link I sent above about right-clicking on macOS?
Can you right-click on other apps?

Cheers,G

Yes I can. I right click anywhere else on my Mac.

Hey armcadoo,

Could you please tell us what macOS version you’re running?

Cheers,G

Please pardon me for this terrible delay in my response. My apologies.

Mac OS Catalina
Version 10.15.7 (19H114)

Guillermo,
Are you there?

Hi @armcadoo,

Thanks for staying in touch. Could you also tell us what djay PRO 2 version you’re currently running?

In this screenshot, what folder are you trying to remove? Is it “Desktop” or “April”, “Augusta Vids”?

Are you able to right-click to “remove” any folder there?

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers,G

Hi Guillermo,
Yes…I’m running version 2.2.8. I’m trying to remove the desktop folder & all the folders that are grayed out. There are no options to remove anything from this My Files list.

Hello Guillermo,
Can you double back around to this chat we were having? It’s still unresolved.

Also, I’m now having a new issue…Certain tracks that have always played perfectly gine in this software are now not loading. Any idea why that could be happening? For example please see Diamonds - Mastro’s in the playlist screenshot attached.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.