Reset volume on song loading?

I LOVE that you restored the dedicated volume controls for individual tracks, thank you so much for that! One additional thought pertaining to that function: in Preferences > General > Song Loading > Reset (EQ, effects, controls), enabling this function doesn’t reset the volume level to 100% when new tracks are loaded. Is there a way to make this happen by default?

Thanks!

Hi @Jeffrey_Economy,

Thanks for posting in our community.

The “Reset EQ (FX and Controls)” option in the djay PRO AI settings resets the decks-control each time you upload a song to a deck. At this time, the volume level (deck line-fader) is not affected by this settings-option.

Have you tried activating/deactivating the “Auto-Gain” function in the djay PRO AI settings? That will normalize the volume of all the tracks you play.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Hi Guillermo -

Thanks for your reply. I think however that you’ve misunderstood the nature of my comment. I understand that the the volume level (deck line-fader) is currently not affected by the “Reset EQ (FX and Controls)” option; what I’m asking for, essentially, is a feature or setting that allows users to have that volume level reset upon track loading, along with the other functions that are reset. I hope that you’ll consier this option in future updates.

Thanks!
Jeff

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.