Resulting Duration Time in Automix

I think this is an easy quick win.
Playlists and Queue present their total time.
But Automix doesn’t, and obliviously, it is a bit different at one has set all Start and End points.
This would be very helpful for all Automix users, and also for all people who would add Automix starting and ending points, even if at the end they do not use Automix (but use this to approximately know the time of their draft DJ-Set). So at least you know what would be the duration of your Automix queue, or your approximate DJ-Set… This way it is a bit easier to know if you have to spare your bangers, or if time is running out.

For example : Songs by Faithless, like “God is DJ” or “Insomnia” last about 6 minutes each, but one will probably only use one minute of each song… So the playlist would say 12 mins (which is useless), but each “cropped song” would only add 1 minute per song in the Automix queue, or to your draft Set (due to start/end points), so you know each will take 1 minute, and this… is very useful.

On top of this, I guess it is at nice add-on which should not (I hope) request too much coding time.
And it is cross-platform : quick-win for everyone.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @Davidv100. Good idea. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the Guidance - Done.

1 Like

This will be a very useful feature when creating short mixes for my radio show.