REV 5 Freezing / Lag Issues

There is also a freezing issue and a lag on the REV 5, I have seen other users report this on Serato Forum about the lagging issues on the Rev 5.
Also in the mode when connecting hardware controller there must be a dropdown on the Mac version like the ipad version to select the crossfader FX without selecting the mixer tab.

1 Like

Hi @Junior_Pops, I’ve moved this to its own topic so we can keep the discussion organized. Please provide specific details about your setup so that we can properly troubleshoot this issue with you. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware firmware version:

MacBook Air M1, latest version of Mac OS and latest version of DJay Pro

Please share the actual number of your OS and djay version. Not just “latest”. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi again @Junior_Pops, to help clearly communicate this to engineering, can you please try to capture a video of the issues, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Its Mac OS 14.5 and DJPro 5.2.1

1 Like

Thanks for the version details @Junior_Pops. When you get a chance, please try to capture a video as suggested above. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!