REV5 Auto Loop buttons not working

I am using MacOS ,Monterey, version 12.7.5 , MacBook Chep Apple M1
Version of djay 5.2

Hardware/controllers used DDj-REV5
Hi
My DDJ REV5 was working well with the new update of djay 5.2, but now the Auto Loop buttons on deck 1 and2 are not working .
Note :Before your djay 5.2 came into being I successfully mapped the DDJ REV5 into the previous djay pro and the Auto Loop buttons are still working well with my mapping.

Hi @shahin, can you please make sure you are running the latest REV5 firmware from the Pioneer DJ website? Thanks!

Thank you Slak-Jaw. I will and let you know.

You’re welcome @shahin. Looking forward to hearing back.

Hi Slak_ Jaw. REV5 Firmware is up to date , I have the latest version 1.01
I had to download it again however this did not sort the problem . the Auto loop buttons on deck 1 and2 are not working from the controller.
I have also to let you know that the auto loop function is working well within the Djay Pro software itself for example I can turn it on and off within the laptop screen. Also it has been working well with Serato ,Rekordbox and Virtual DJ. I have been using Djay Pro for years and it is the best dj software , friendly, reliable , stable and the new update is great for both professionals and beginners.( I have Pioneer 800 , Pioneer FLX4 and The Denon PRIME 4 controllers and they work very well with the Djay Pro)

Thanks for the information @shahin. I don’t currently have access to a REV5 so I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce the issue and offer any suggestions. I’ll report back here when I have news. Thanks!

Thanks for reporting this to the engineering team

Hi @shahin, engineering has already addressed this and it will be fixed in the upcoming 5.2.1 release. Thanks!

Thanks to the engineering team. Good update. 5.2.1 , auto loop button is now working

1 Like