Routing deferent display to monitor and projector

Hi ,
i work with mac mini m1 and 1 monitor and 1 projector +your app djay Pro AI 4.0.3. The problem is that the same display shown in the monitor and the projector.
I’d like to see and controling the app from my monitor and to display the wonderful video loops on the projector only.

in your PDF you explained how to work in video mode “You can route your video output to any of your connected monitors via the Choose Screen
pop-up. You can access the screen selection window by clicking the little monitor icon in
the top right of the master video output. Select the screen you wish to output to and click
Show. If you decide not to route your video to a specific screen, click Cancel.”

But… no Choose Screen is
pop-up. in the middle screen (in video mode ) there are 3 things you can do : 1. full screen 2. text overlay 3. add video overlay.

thanks in advance
Beni Hayat

Hi @bentzi81,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue but I’d be happy to help you with this.

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. What macOS version are you running?
  2. How is the monitor being connected to your Mac Mini? HDMI, USB-C, etc.
  3. How is the projector being connected to your Mac Mini? HDMI, USB-C, etc.
  4. Are you daisy chaining the display’s together in your Mac’s System Preferences menu?
  5. Do you have the projector set-up to mirror what is on your monitor or is it configured as an extended display?
  6. Is this issue continuing to occur in the latest version of djay Pro AI, v4.0.13?

Happily awaiting your reply. Have a good day!