Sample rate and sample buffer size of the audio interface are managed by djay.

I would like the sample rate and sample buffer size of the audio interface to be managed by djay and the settings to be restored when djay is started.

Currently, those settings are not managed by djay and depend on the OS or audio interface settings.
Under this specification, if the user or another application changes the sample rate when not using djay or while using djay, that sample rate will be retained when djay is launched or when returning to djay.
I would like djay to always run at 96 kHz to counter aliasing noise, but it is inconvenient to have to check and change the OS or audio interface settings each time I use djay to make sure they are as intended.

Also, there is no way to check or set the sample buffer size for djay in the current specification.
I would like to increase the buffer size to a level that does not interfere with play timing to avoid overloading my Mac during DJing, but I cannot set that.

In a typical DAW, the sample rate and sample buffer size should be managed by the application.

Thanks for the suggestion @discocactus. I’ve sent this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue vote button at the top left so we can gauge user demand for this.