Screen Freezing on version 5.1.6

Since I upgrade to 5.1.6 I am having lots of freezing display, for few second. Also when not using CPU killer as the Stems.

On a club last week, I had the very first brake down. I need to found out what is happening with that version because this cannot happen. The music still but lost any control, mouse and hardware (Xone62 and Denon LC6000).

I am running a Macbook Pro with Monterey.

What is the minimum configuration for the IOS version?

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Summary of the issue:

How to reproduce the issue:

Hi @VenetianDJ, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “MacBook Pro” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

1. Within djay on you Mac, please navigate to Settings>Advanced>Neural Mix and take a screenshot of the Quality setting here.
  2. Neural Mix Quality Level macOS: https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/11640778952220-Which-Neural-Mix-quality-level-is-supported-on-my-Mac
  3. Neural Mix Quality Level iOS: https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014572919-Does-my-iOS-device-support-Neural-Mix-and-at-which-quality-level
  4. I also recommend you refer to this article regarding optimizing your laptop for DJing: How To Optimise Your Mac Or Windows Laptop For DJing In 2024

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!