scrolling problem with Djay Pro for windows. It get stuck scolling & won't stop til you close program.

I have the same issue. Just bought the thing to for a wedding tonight. Thanks a lot.

It is just ridiculous that there is no refunds, despite this being an error that COMPLETELY ruins the use of this software. I am completely disappointed with this program because of this glitch, will not recommend to anyone. Wish I could get my money back. Now I have to scramble to get a different dj program to use for this wedding.

I reported the same thing to support months ago, still no fix,
no releases or updates since May. Its not good enough really!
I feel conned out of my £40, this is still Beta software, not fit for live use

Here’s what I’ve experienced over the last months,

1. Automix freezes using a Spotify playlist after about the 5th or 6th track
  2. Scrolling through Spotify with browse button causes it to stick and keep bouncing
    to last track in list.
  3. Platters become unresponsive
  4. Play / Pause stops working
  5. EQs, filter sweeps and trim level defaults all need calibrating to absolute zero
  6. Erratic levelling with trim knobs when moved up or down.

If I’m honest this software should never have been released to the general public,
it should still be in beta and I do feel like I’ve wasted my money at the moment,
you can’t use it in a live environment it’s just to unreliable.
I’m sticking with Serato and Pulse locker, for now at least.

Nothing but “thanks for submitting” … Blah blah

Has anyone had a reply on this issue?

Lukas E

This issue is occuring when using a standard keyboard, not a controller. The problem is easily replicated on any Windows 10 laptop or desktop. Simply load any Spotify playlist and start playing songs. Use the ARROW KEYS to scroll up and down through the songlist. And some point the list WILL scroll by itself. At this time you will be unable to load songs or load lists. The only option is to restart the program. Can you please advise what steps are being taken to resolve the issue?

Lukas E

This issue is occuring when using a standard keyboard, not a controller. The problem is easily replicated on any Windows 10 laptop or desktop. Simply load any Spotify playlist and start playing songs. Use the ARROW KEYS to scroll up and down through the songlist. And some point the list WILL scroll by itself. At this time you will be unable to load songs or load lists. The only option is to restart the program. Can you please advise what steps are being taken to resolve the issue?

Lukas E

Bought the software last week-end and experienced the same scrolling issue already a few times while using Spotify songs. In additon, I also experienced the sound dropout a few times. I’m affraid I will have to continue using Traktor and Spotify … It looks like a bad investment… I hope to see this solved rather soon then late (never).

Just bought the software last Saturday for a party.
Exclusively used/tested with spotify tracks, no controller, just cursor up down keys and sometimes tough (laptop screen).

During preparation happened once in a 4 hour session. Every list scrolls to the bottom once it goes wrong. So when selecting Music library other then spotify it also goes to the bottom and stays locked there (sticky down arrow I think).

Only way to get out is stop and re-start the program (not the machine).

During the party I also had it happen once! this was very embarrassing, I did have auto play at this stage, so it did continue to play, but I was no longer in control by selecting other tracks instead.

I had to get somebody to do an unplanned speech just so I could have a minute to restart.

Please provide a patch asap!