Search Bug FLX6

Hello Anders, not sure if your able to see the video I sent Emily but basically when pressing the search icon in main view for locally stored/tidal/soundcloud music I begin typing in a song and when using the scroll knob it’s completely unresponsive to scroll through songs. I have to use the touchscreen of my device to scroll and select songs. I have tried on 2 of my devices (iphone xs max and iPhone 12 pro max) and it is happening with both. Thanks again for looking into this.

I think this is normal now,
If you press the Search knob on the FLX 6 for the Left deck, does it allow you to search for the Left deck and load the track on the Left deck when touching the track on the iPad?

Hey Maurizio, yes the last update did fix the loading to the appropriate deck when touching the screen to select song, but I can’t use the knob to scroll through the songs. Any other tree view I can use the knob to scroll through songs except when using the search feature to find songs, so that’s normal?

Yes that’s correct,
In search mode you can’t scroll through the library of searched tracks using the scroll dial on the controller…
This is also how it is on the Rane One as well…

I guess once you have searched a particular track, it would come up and being that you have to use the screen to type in the track, it’s not that much of an effort to touch the searched track to load or finger scroll to find the track that you want…

Having said that, it’s probably something that could get looked into with future updates I guess.

I have an older iPad that hasn’t been updated in over a year and is actually running 3.7.5 and it’s the same with that so I don’t think it ever was different to what we have now…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.