Search function not working for newly added tracks

Device model - iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation):
Version of operating system: iPadOS Version 17.6.1
Version of djay: 5.2.3

Summary of the issue:
Just recently within the past month, I’m not able to search for any newly added tracks from the search function within My Collection. I am still able to filter for the track but that requires more time to add the “title search” opposed to the magnifying glass.

How to reproduce the issue:
Import any tracks from TIDAL, SoundCloud, Files, etc. then try searching from magnifying glass.

1 Like

Hi @DJ_Norm, thanks for the details about your setup and the issue - this is very helpful! I tested this on my iPad running the same iOS version and djay version and was not able to replicate it. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Sure thing. I’ll eventually get to it tomorrow. Thanks for the reply!

Sounds good @DJ_Norm. You’re welcome!

I forgot to mention that within the search pop-over, it’s only on the My Collection tab, not the specific playlist.

I just recorded me importing a track from TIDAL, SoundCloud and My Files, attempting to search for the added tracks.

Thanks for the video @DJ_Norm. This is very helpful. I’ve passed this onto engineering to see if they can replicate this.