DJ Pro AI iPhone/iPad v 3.6.5
I have reported these in the past, but the automix playlist selection has some serious problems when you want to switch the playlist or even add a song to play next.
- The only way to change the playlist is to QUIT DJ Pro AI and then restart the app. Stopping the music for any reason is BAD.
- There is no way to load a song in automix to the other deck. It will always load it on the active deck.
- Please add a “Play Next” selection to the song menu (like between Add to Playlist… and Show Matching Songs).
- There is no way to add a song to the Automix Queue.
- There is no way to batch add songs to the Queue. They can only be added to a playlist (Add All to Playlist).
- There is no way to batch add songs to the Automix Queue. They can only be added to a playlist.
- There is no way to rearrange the songs in the Queue.
- There is no way to batch remove multiple songs from the Queue.
- There is no way to clear the entire Queue.
- DJ Pro AI lost the ability to have the Automix work in the Classic, 2 and 4 Track decks. Please bring this back.
- Please restore the Automix button in the Classic, 2 and 4 Track decks.
- There is no way to know what song is queue up to be next in Automix.
These are serious usability issues for an app that is designed to be used professionally.