Session does not have streaming privileges.... <Tidal>

Noticed intermittent issues with this last night during my set. I’ll assume its due to wifi/bandwidth issues. If so, the line should be more direct in maybe stating “Internet connection issue. Unable to load stream.”

Tough thing was the selections made disappeared from the AutoMix cue due to the error. Luckily I was operating with local files for some of the tracks/videos. Couple of strange things on this… The error was happening simultaneously between my MacBook Pro and IPad (Backup Source) but removing locally stored files from the cue like the system was confused. Also noticed the disappeared Tidal tracks/videos would randomly come back into the standy deck if connection was stable enough. If it goes away due to connection issues that’s fine, but randomly dropping into the mix after determining a replacement local file created a challenge while live.

I’ve seen this happening when two (simultaneous) sessions are active. Maybe someone used your Tidal account on another device (e.g. app, browser)?

Tidal must have updated to a degree. I run an ipad simultaneously as a backup and to check that a Tidal track is actually non-explicit. Started a secondary Account with Tidal (30-day Trial) to test and had no issues last night. Sucks to pay for another monthly fee but guess that’s just how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.