Session History not working

Curious problem… I did a great set and went to look into the session history… not all the tracks were there? On investigation it seems that all deck 1 plays are registering but nothing from deck 2 are. Anyone else had this problem? Is this a known issue? This is on my iPad Pro and using the latest version.

Hi @Saintdj,

Welcome to the Algoriddim Community Forums. Sorry to hear that the session history didn’t save as expected.

As this isn’t something we’ve heard of or have been able to reproduce, it would be really helpful if you could provide the following information:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Has this issue happened multiple times with sessions? Or was it only this one time?
  5. Were you using other devices with djay when this happened, for example, a controller? If so, which one?
  6. What music library source were you using when this happened (e.g., streaming service, iTunes/Music, My Files, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

Thanks. Here’s my responses

As this isn’t something we’ve heard of or have been able to reproduce, it would be really helpful if you could provide the following information:

What device are you currently using?
IPad Pro 12.9 inch
Which OS version is running on your device?
Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
Has this issue happened multiple times with sessions? Or was it only this one time?
Every time
Were you using other devices with djay when this happened, for example, a controller? If so, which one?
None
What music library source were you using when this happened (e.g., streaming service, iTunes/Music, My Files, etc.)?
Tidal and Apple Music
Thanks
Mark

No response in weeks?? What’s happening support?

Hi Mark,

My sincere apologies at taking so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, as we weren’t able to reproduce the issue and haven’t heard of this happening from other users, it will be difficult to find a solution for this without gathering some additional information from you.

One possibility is that the tracks aren’t being registered in the session history due to how the crossfader is being used during your mix. So that we can take a closer look into this, could you please send a video of the issue using our request submission form? Please also reference this topic thread so we can track the request.

Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the delay!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.