Set focus on the Queue?

Okay, thanks for the additional info @sooteee. I’ll share this with the engineering team to see if they have any further suggestions.

@Slak_Jaw
I’ve just tried the Mixtour attached to the iPads and have exactly the same outcome.

Impossible by using the ‘switch library table’ option to get to the queue.

Can you explain how you are doing this and have it working? Or even better, a video of it working would give me some hope….

I’ve tried it from the expanded view and the limited view just to make sure and nothing!!

Tearing my (grey) hair out now!!

:grin:

Wow, my sincere apologies @sooteee! I was super busy and tested it on my Windows laptop only. I wrongly assumed it was also working on my iPad without double checking since that’s what I was told. Indeed, I cannot get it to cycle to the Queue on iOS. Sorry for giving you false information and wasting your time. I’m discussing this with the engineering team again now and will report back when I have more information.

2 Likes

No problem @Slak_Jaw, hopefully we might get a resolution to this soon then as it’s been ongoing for quite a while now.
Would it help if I reported it through the TFB channel as well you think?
Cheers S
:+1:t2:

Thanks for understanding. No need to report it on the FB group. I’m in contact with the engineering team directly.

1 Like