Set focus on the Queue?

So, my SX2 has arrived to replace the SB3 and I’m remapping all manner of buttons and knobs to do what I want them to.

Come across an issue with the library though.

I can use the browse knob and buttons to go back and fore between tracks, playlist, sources etc and that is all good.

My big problem though is I cannot for the life of me find a way to get the focus to move over to the queue so I can scroll through it.

I can touch the screen / click the mouse to get into the queue and the rotary knob scrolls up and down as expected.

Is there anyway to set focus on the queue through the controller and just midi mapping alone?

Any thoughts out there or is it something we’re all living with?

Any pointers welcome.

Cheers.

Forgot to say using an iPad 12.9.

Hi @sooteee,

You should be able to remap your controller through MIDI Learn. I also recommend you to look into this community thread to find out more information on the individual MIDI commands.
The MIDI command “Switch Library Table” should jump between the different library sections.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks @Guillermo, I’ve remapped most of the controller to fit what I want so I’m fine with remapping.

Trouble is your suggestion doesn’t work, nor does ‘select next section’ nor do any of the other mappable options in the Music Library section.

There are two options one ‘Focus on playlists’ and one ‘Focus on tracks’, neither do what you would imagine they would and there is not a 3rd option to Focus on Queue in existence.

Some of the other options in the Music Library tab don’t appear to do anything either via a controller as I’ve tried them all at some point.

So it looks like there is currently no way to set focus on the queue via a controller unless someone has another suggestion.

Cheers

Hi @sooteee,

Thanks for pointing this out. We are sorry to hear you’ve encountered this issue with the library browsing MIDI commands.

We are currently investigating this. We’ll get back to you with more information as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.