Several Drop Outs and Problems with djay Pro AI 4.0.2

I’m new here and have now tried all my setups. It’s probably not because of the things I’ve tried so far. (Rane Twelve, Phase, DJM-S9, Reloop Elite, Turntables with DVS.) With all this possible combinations, I always have significant performance problems with djay Pro.

The fans of my MacBook Pro start turning up to full speed after two or three minutes, and the CPU temperature also rises to over 100 degrees Celsius.

Sometimes I can no longer load decks, the cue points come with delay. Stems, resp. Neural Mixi is always connected to drop outs. The waveform lags or does not respond at all. Cue points simply disappear or are no longer playable. When i double songs, one usually runs off the grid, although the pitch and my timing are not wrong.

My system:
My System: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) 3.1GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB 1867MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536MB

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

djay Pro AI 4.0.2

Does anyone else of you have such problems?

1 Like

Yes. Exactly the same. Macbook Pro 2015, Pioneer DDJ 400. IT seems to have cleared up a bit with the new update. Annoyed they randomly changed the platter function too - I had to redo the controls to make it function again as expected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.