Share a playlist with a URL to access from the web

One of my favorite things about DJay is that you can build a playlist and add tracks from different sources (Beatport, TIDAL, SoundCloud, etc.)

What I need to do is SHARE THIS PLAYLIST using a URL with a potential client.

I would LOVE if you could please build a feature to share the playlist like Beatport does.

2 Likes

Transferring playlists between music services and djay Pro would be a great feature.

TIDAL recommends the TuneMyMusic service, which transfers Apple Music / iTunes playlists to Spotify or TIDAL, and then you can share the URL. I’ve been eyeing that as a solution - but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I think the first 500 tracks are free for you to test their system, after that it’s like US$24 a year.

TIDAL / TuneMyMusic
https://tidal.com/transfer-music

2 Likes

Here’s another one

FYI - Export to CSV is broken in djay Pro macOS. I’ll put the details in another post but the main bullet point is that you want to be using iTunes for your playlists and not djay Pro.

This isn’t about transferring anything. This is about sharing a public link to a web URL that djay hosts on their servers to share public playlists. The playlist should also allow audio previews from Beatport, TIDAL, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion @Jamescroe. I have shared this with the dev team for further consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left so we can gauge user demand for this feature.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.