Sincronisar canciones bpm al centro

Buenas noche Djay pro es un exelente programa pero quisera que en futuras actualizaciones se trabaje sobre la sincronizacion de los temas talvez el analisis de los bpms no son los adecuados en ciertos temas y cuando aplico sync el auto ajuste no encaja con los grids y eso confunde no sabes si mover el picht ben derecha o izquierda o a su vez una funcion que apague el auto sync o inteligencia artificial y hacerlo manualmente por ejemplo como serato traktor dj donde es mas real igualar los bmps o sincronizar de oido .
Quiero agradecer por correguir errores como el regreso o juego de los puntos cue va fantastico de antemano gracias por escuchar mi sugerencia

Hola @Fernando_Sinaluisa,

[English version below]

Por favor, ten en cuenta que el idioma de la Algoriddim community es el inglés. Así todos los usuarios se puedan beneficiar de la información proporcianada aquí.

Translation:

Good night Djay pro is an excellent program but I would like that in future updates to work on the synchronization of the themes, perhaps the analysis of the bpms are not adequate in certain themes and when I apply sync the auto adjustment does not fit with the grids and that confuses you do not know whether to move the picht ben right or left or to turn a function that turns off auto sync or artificial intelligence and do it manually for example as serato traktor dj where it is more real to match the bmps or synchronize by ear.
I want to thank you for correcting errors such as the return or game of the cue points going fantastic in advance, thank you for listening to my suggestion

This would probably improve if you correct the beatgrid of the songs. You can edit the beatgrid of the songs following the steps described in section 5.3.3 Adjusting incorrect beatgrids on our user manual.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.