Siri Shortcuts no longer working in iOS version

First off…LOVE the new update. It’s great.

Unfortunately, it broke my Siri Shortcuts on iOS. So I can no longer automix my favorite playlist from the widgets screen as before. Any way to bring this back in an upcoming update?

Hi @Sean_McClafferty,

Thank you for getting in touch and thank you for pointing out how you used the Siri Automix command.

We currently are not supporting the command but pushed the topic internally.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Just to clarify, it was in the previous release, incorporated into the Automix settings page. Not something that I created on my own.

1 Like

We will bring this feature back to djay on our next update.

That’s great. Thank you!!

Similar issue here. The Siri shortcuts I set up through Settings –> Siri & Search –> Suggested Shortcuts stopped working on all my devices (3 iPhones, 1 iPad) so it looks like a specific iOS 14 issue rather than a device-specific one. I tried force-restarting my iPhone, re-recording a voice command and adding a new one, to no avail.

Anyone else encountered that problem and found a solution?

Thanks, All, for your patience, and my apologies for the late reply. I just wanted to let you know that SIRI Shortcuts were added in djay Pro AI with the release of version 3.7.2. Please note, however, that the shortcuts for Automix will only work with iTunes/Music playlists previously played with djay’s Automix.

To get these working, please follow these steps:

1. Play one of your iTunes/Music playlists using Automix in djay Pro AI.
  2. Open the Shortcuts app on your phone, tap the “+” button to add a new shortcut, tap “Add Action”, tap “Apps”, and now you will find djay as an option in the available apps.
  3. Tap djay, and set up the shortcut with the desired SIRI command.

And now you can use SIRI to play one of your iTunes/Music playlists with Automix! Let us know if you have any questions. :musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.