Skips after synched looping is turned off.

Hello,

DJay AI still skips after I turn off looping when blending two songs. It seems to be a timing issue.

If I’m looping song A to replace song B, once I turn off looping on song A, then song A will noticably skip, especially when synched.

This bug has been there for a while. The synch feature needs to be stronger with 4-8 count loops.

Thanks

Hi @E_Flem,

My apologies for the delayed reply. I’ll be happy to help you out with this. Just to be 100% clear on your current setup and the issue itself, could you please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Have you already shared a video with our Support Team of the issue previously? If so, could you please let me know how/where you shared that? If not, could please send a current video of the issue so we can take a closer look into this for you? Please send your video using our request submission form.

Thanks again for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

With the latest update this has seemed to vanish.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.