Slak Jaw on Vacation

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I’ll be on vacation from now until February 5. I’ve worked almost every single day since joining the Algoriddim team 4 months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed helping out here. However, it’s time to unplug for a bit. I’ll be checking in when I can, but I’ll be in a remote area with limited internet access.

In my absence, please try searching for your questions on our FAQ page, https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us. There is a lot of helpful information here, including User Manuals.

If you can’t find an answer there, please submit an official support request through the djay App under Settings>Contact Support.

There are also several super knowledgeable power-users on this community forum that can probably help you as well. Thanks for understanding. Be back soon!

14 Likes

Thank you for all that you do @Slak_Jaw! I sincerely hope you have a great vacation!

1 Like

You’re welcome @djcoldswitch! Thank you, I’m really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Have a great holiday fella. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Will do! Thanks @sooteee.

1 Like

We appreciate you 100%!

Enjoy your vacation :metal:t4::sunglasses::metal:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you @MrG! I appreciate that :grin:

2 Likes

@Slak_Jaw I see how well you respond and help people on this forum so you deserve a break. Have fun :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you @SamJam, I appreciate it!

1 Like

I’ll try my best to help fill in the gap with DJay knowledge until you get back. Have fun.

1 Like

Hello @Slak_Jaw
Have a nice vacation. You have always been very helpful with all our questions. Thank you for that.
A product is only as good as the support behind it.
Top!
Greetings
DJ Siggi

2 Likes

Thanks @DJSIGGI, I really appreciate that!

2 Likes

Enjoy the refresh mate!

1 Like

Hope you don’t see this til 6th and hope you already had a great vacay.

1 Like

Thanks for your on point support here in the forum Slak Jaw.
Enjoy your well deserved vacation…it’s so good (and super important) to unplug once in a while.

1 Like

Thanks @djantona, I appreciate it!

1 Like