Slight delay through headphones - not in sync with output sound

Hi, I’ve worked with the first Spin for about 2 years and I just bought the Spin 2.

I use it on my Macbook Pro.
After dj’ing for about 15 minutes the sound through the headphones starts having a slight delay which makes it impossible to beatmatch and mix.

greets

1 Like

Hi Sjoerd,

What are you using as main output?

I don’t think there is a solution at the moment to fix this… its ok replying ‘what out put’ we are using… tried them all!!! - I’m hoping you come up with a software update to fix this. I don’t think at the moment you have a correct answer for this problem. Very disappointed.

Pointless buying the Spin 2 if you have to mess about doing that. It shouldn’t have to be used like that. Problem is software issues.

Pointless buying the Spin 2 if you have to mess about doing that. It shouldn’t have to be used like that. Problem is software issues.

The spin 1 works fine…so what’s the difference…

Hi just brought djay for ipad and am to getting sync issues between headphone output and main output.

I am using a Denon RCD-M38DAB through usb for main output. Id say the headphoneoutput is a few milliseconds ahead of the main output which makes it impossible to cue.

Anyway to correct this?
Great app btw, sort this and it will be perfect:)
Chris

1 Like

Just plug both your cue out and master out to sep channels on mixer , then use them both as sep channels , keep cross fader in middle on deejay and use your own mixer t o mix with , this way you have two channels each in sync .

Also griffin do best cue cable

1 Like

Or I should of said you need the griffin cable to do above. Retails 30 quid