Slip Mode - Split Waveform Display

Please add a split waveform display when using Slip Mode, Bounce Loops and Neural Mix Loops.

1. Something similar to what Denon DJ has on their Prime gear.
  2. Being able to see the position of the “paused” waveform and the position of the moving waveform would make Slip Mode, Bounce Loops and Neural Mix Loops much more intuitive and user friendly.

1 Like

Agreed!

And also the ability to see the rest of the waveform when NM stems have been muted, rather than them just disappearing and leaving you with the ‘live’ stem.

I’d also like to see the ability to add an effect, or even have an automatic fade applied to Bounce loops, so they don’t just stop dead and sound jarring….
Especially if you’re bouncing a vocal, the way it just stops can sound really bad…a nice bounce and fade or something similar would sound so much better.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

I agree with you on both points @sooteee

Hi @Slak_Jaw,

We really appreciate the effort you put into sharing this feature request!

I’ve gone ahead and passed this over to our engineering team for further consideration. In the meantime, please add any comments or ideas to this thread so that we can have an even greater understanding of what would go great in the potential development of this feature.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!