Some Apple Music songs not loading

And it’s not related to the latest Djay update as it affects both 5.2.1 and 5.2.2

And this is why I always say, Never rely on streaming services for your music, Invest in your own music collection and use Streaming services for emergency use,
I learnt that when Spotify no longer supported Dj software

3 Likes

Same problem. I rely on streaming services because its affordable.

4 Likes

Hello again everyone,

We appreciate you bringing this Apple Music issue to our attention and are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Our team is aware of this issue and is actively investigating the problem while working towards a solution as quickly as possible.

If you encounter any additional unexpected or expected behavior, please share it with us, as it will help our engineering team resolve the issue.

We will keep you updated promptly with any developments and hope to bring you good news soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

14 Likes

Same problem!!

Tidal is working fine —
Apple is having error code for domain issues on every song. I know Apple is new to DJpro but I do rely on my streaming songs due to the amount of requests i get a night.

4 Likes

Hello , I also have this problem with error 400 after the program update. I am using dj pro from MAC , before updating I don’t have any problems with tracks loading
I am using Apple Music

3 Likes

Where is the laughing emoji? I want to laugh :smile:

1 Like

I’m new to the app and am getting the same issue.
Some tracks load but others give me this same error.

<
Nothing! Nada! Rien! I also have this problem with error 400 after the program update. I am using DJ pro and Apple Music.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had already spent a lot of money on my Rekordbox library, then I was convinced to subscribe to Apple Music and djay and stop spending money. Spending too much on music is bad, but being let down this way is way much worse. Now, it will take Algoriddim months to resolve the issue if ever AT ALL, as the sync function spins the bpms out of control from out of the blue and the bug has not yet been fixed. With the new update, we have added problems, not fewer ones, so I’m back to buying music again and Rekordbox to survive the weekends after relying on djay for months. Horrible situation. Only DJs understand the frustration, NO ONE else. Well, reconsidering everything here. DJay is NOT reliable!

2 Likes

Same issue on Mac and iOS. Needs to be fixed asap as main reason I moved to Apple Music and djay.

Same problem here.
IMG_5917

Same here for me and happened in the middle of a DJ event. Luckily I had vinyl!

1 Like

Hello again everyone. As originally posted, please note that this is an issue on Apple’s side of things and is not a djay bug. We are working closely with Apple to address this as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding. In the meantime, other streaming services like our free djay Music, Beatport, Beatsource, SoundCloud and Local Music are working normally. Thanks.

4 Likes

Any ETA for when this might be resolved?

1 Like

*<same problem happening since yesterday or 2 days ago….
I had my first time ever DJ gig last weekend , was really just grateful enough the problem didn’t happened that day

frustrated but kind of relieved, too hearing everyone has the same problem
so I know it’s an official problem ……
beginning I even checked if I purchased the light plan haha😅hopefully problem will be solved soon……… finger crossisisising

1 Like

Same error on Mac OS, Could not load track

1 Like

Yes indeed. I’m having the exact same problem
Can anyone help out

Slak_Jaw, got you! Thank you for working hard. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Kaz_Yoshida.

1 Like

Definitely global - I’m in Australia.

Some tracks load, some don’t. For me, if I have some beat markers saved already, most of the time the track will load.

2 Likes