I’ve started purchasing songs thru iTunes to be able to use them on playlists in djay. Some of the iTunes purchased songs show up and some do not. Doesn’t make any sense? help please!
Here is a screenshot….basically all of the songs shown were purchased today. Some are highlighted and obviously work….some still are not. I didn’t do anything differently with any of the songs or purchases. It doesn’t make sense
Hey @brettdip - Thanks for your question.
To better understand where the issue might be, could you please answer the following questions?
- Which iPhone model do you have?
- Which iOS version is running on your device?
- Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
- Do you have an active Apple Music subscription?
- What region are you located in?
- Have you tried syncing your newly purchased songs from your computer to your iPhone via a cable connection to see if the issue persists?
We appreciate any help you can provide and look forward to hearing back from you.