Hi something’s up with my djay for ipad. I’ve had it for a few years working fine, up until just beofre Christmas when…
- The line to show where you are in the track never moves,
- the timers stays at 00:00 throughout the track so you never know how much time you have left on a track.
- the ‘arm’ stays at the start of the record and if you try to move it, it jumps back to where it was.
- the cue points don’t work.
all in all very difficult to mix now! Problematic when people ask me to play at their parties - luckily play kind of music where I can wing it a bit, but not ideal and need it fixing please. Do i re-install and start again? There appear to be no updates needed at the moment. Help! Thanks, Iona
Thank you very much for contacting us, though I am sorry to hear about the issue.
Please provide more information regarding your case.
- Which iOS version is running on your iPad?
- Which djay version are you using? Please tap the gear icon and scroll down to the bottom to determine the version number.
Judging from your descriptions, it sounds like you are using djay 1 on iOS 7. There was a compatibility issue which we fixed with an update (djay 1.6.6) and you’re version is probably older.
djay 1 is no longer available for sale. So, in order to download the latest version, you may have to delete your current djay app first.
To download djay 1, please open the “App Store” app on your iPad or iPhone and go to “Purchases”. Just make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that you used for purchasing djay 1. If you can’t find djay 1 in your “Purchases”, please check the “Hidden Purchases”.
NOTE: I recommend verifying that djay 1 is listed under your Purchases BEFORE deleting the app.