Song still showing in djay Pro Library after being removed from Apple Music (local file)

Hi all,

I’ve spent the past hour trying to solve this on my own and looked at numerous forums on here & reddit but have given up so come here asking for help. I’ve been using djay Pro for years now and always thought that the integration of the the apple music library was very smooth but I’ve run into a very annoying bug.

My Apple Music library is entirely offline, I have not used cloud syncing at all. I deleted a few albums recently on Apple Music, but one song is still showing up on djay Pro. When I try to play the song it correctly says it cannot find the local source file, and I’m unable to search it on Apple Music since it was deleted. But it’s very annoying it still shows on djay Pro. Has anyone else had this bug before and have any idea how to remove it please?

I’ve got screenshots ready to share if that would help!

Hi @Crosewell94, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version:

Hi again @Crosewell94, yes please share your screenshots. Also, can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!