Songs in Spotify playlists out of order or not showing up at all

I have my Spotify playlists ordered by most recently added but when I access my starred playlist through DJay 2 (on my iPhone) they are in a seemingly random order. They aren’t even in one of the “sort” options of BPM, Title, Artist, Key or Time.

Another playlist I have does show up correctly.

And then yet another playlist doesn’t show any of the 55 songs that’s in it.

I tried disconnecting from Spotify then reconnecting and then deleting the app and reinstalling it but have the same exact problem.

Is there anyway to reset the connection so that my playlists will start showing up correctly again?

So how can we sort then the playlists? In spotify itself?

Sorry i can’t find the “SORT” Button in the SPOTIFY View??? Can you help me @lukas?

Hi there,

thank you very much for your post, could you please contact us via support@algoriddim.com and send us screenshots of your playlists displayed in Spotify and in djay 2? Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

Spotify playlists are being shown in the the default order, the order in which Spotify is showing the playlist if no sorting option is being selected.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Peter Ness,

I think your problem is not sorting specific.
Nevertheless it sounds like you are talking about offline downloaded Spotify songs which we are sadly not able to support.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Tonio Roffo,

you can sort playlists in djay by clicking at “Sort” in the top right of the library.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I have this same issue. But apparently there’s something up with Spotify Preventing my own music from loading onto Djay 2 and Pro. My music loads and works fine on stand alone spotify. But when I turn on Djay and try to play it on there… it’s no where to be seen or grayed out…