Songs in transition

I emailed them yesterday. Waiting on a response.

Got an email from Algoriddim. They found the issue. It has been forwarded to the developer to correct. Will now wait for the new update that resolves this issue!!!

I’m having the same issue…

Same problem and there is a similar post on this.

Any update from Algoridimm? As this is a v.serious defect …

The radio silence from algoriddim is becoming very frustrating - this has just happened to me again!

Considering selling my djay pro set up and moving to pioneer or Denton software and hardware, as a week is a long time to have a defect like this.

Algoriddim. Please respond

?

Thanks Mike, hopefully we’ll get an update soon.

Looks like Algoridimm may not be willing to formally admit the defect, however the elephant is already in the room :slight_smile:

Still no update - could serious

Agreed - I have just updated to the latest version of Djay Pro for iOS and the problem still remains.

This is unacceptable.

I have switched to DJ Player Pro, as I need the app for live performances and cannot risk Djay Pro anymore due to this defect

Glad to hear I’m not the only one having this problem. I’m debating moving over to Traktor or Serato because I have 3 big gigs coming up this month where I can’t afford a horrible sounding track transition like I’ve been getting since this new update.

It’s unfortunate because I’ve not had a serious problem in 5 years of using this software and this is big enough that I’ll need to jump ship if it’s not fixed soon!