Songs not showing on DJ pro from my Itunes..

Hi, Some songs in my ITUNES folders wont show up in DJ PRO!? I have refreshed library several times - even deleted songs and downloaded again! Very annoying! Anyone else see this?
Thanks
Lloyd

Hello. I am having the same issue - only some of my songs from an iTunes playlist are showing up in DJ Pro 2.

1 Like

This issue is happening to me with songs I purchased with an old Apple ID. They appear in my iTunes library and play fine in iTunes, but they donā€™t appear in the music pane in DJ Pro. I would love to fix this so I donā€™t have to repurchase those songs. Thanks so much.

Itā€™s a Protected AAC Audio file, which I now realize might be the problem. Is there a way to convert these files to another type or change a setting in DJay Pro? And thank you for working on NYE, by the way!

So, I fixed the issueā€¦ If you download the songs to a CD, you can reimport them as MP3 files. These will then work in your DJay Pro library!

Slight variation on the problems above.

Iā€™ve been using DJay for some years on a Mac. I recently moved my music (in itunes) to a PC and just bought DJay Pro for the PC.
Although all the tunes seem to show in the list within DJay, not all of them will play.
I get error messages saying ā€˜File not supported or corruptedā€™ or ā€˜File Location Not Accessibleā€™. Though they all play fine in itunes. I certainly donā€™t want to be burning 1000ā€™s of tunes to disk and re-importing as mp3 (as suggested above) as I want high quality files to DJ from. Most of my music is from original CDā€™s (MPEG, AFF or AIFF files) and some is downloaded from SoundCloud and a few are MP3ā€™s.
There doesnā€™t seem to be a pattern to which files are being rejected.
Also, with the error box that says ā€˜File Location Not Accessibleā€™ the links is suggest to go to donā€™t have any files in them to link to.
Any advice?

Hi Lloyd,

could you tell us a bit more about the missing files. Which format do they have, where did you purchased them etc.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Hi there,

could you please send us the not working song files via support@algoriddim.com?

That would be very helpful in order to solve this annoying issue as fast as possible.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Mary,

can you tell me in which format the songs are?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Mary,

thank you for the follow up. That sound a bit inconvenient, can you attach one AAC file to a mail to support@algoriddim.com and label it ā€œTo Lukas Eā€.

Lets see what I can do :)Ā 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

off topic

Please reference the new conversation here: djay 3.1.4 music library not working

Hi there,

please send us an exemplary song which is not being displayed via support@algoriddim.com.

Also copy paste your post in the mail :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,Lukas E.

1 Like

Hi there,Ā 

make sure your only used locally stored tracks, no tracks from Apple Music will be displayed.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please donā€™t hesitate to contact us.Ā 

1 Like

Third-Party DJ apps are not allowed to use Apple Music as a music source.

We are sorry for that.

Cheers
Lukas E

Hi Annie,

Are you also having problems with Songs not being displayed?

Please note thatĀ third-Party DJ apps are not allowed to use Apple Music as a music source.

CheersĀ 
Lukas E.

Hi Annie,

I am sorry to hear that.

Could you please send us the song attached to a mail to support@algoriddim.com?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Abi,

djay Pro 2 does support all your iTunes Music files which you have stored locally and arenā€™t from Apple Music.

If you face any issue with playing iTunes tracks, please contact us right away via support@algoriddim.com and send us an exemplary track which is not playing.

Same here, only it started when I installed the latest 12.5 version of iTunes.

I have the same issue a majority of my iTunes songs wont display on Djay Pro.
is there a format that is preventing from showing these songs?

Hi - did this get fixed? If so, how? I am having the same problem.