Songs not showing up

I’ve been using Djay Pro for a couple of months and loved it. I’m a 20 year vet and do about 5 gigs a month. Had used Mega Seg for years. Everything was great until tonight. I updated Spotify and now a lot of songs that show up in Spotify won’t show up in the search in DJ pro.

Any suggestions?

Hi Leo,

thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your issue, can you give us a track example?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Lukas,

Thank you for the reply. I post that during the gig on Saturday in my frustration. However, once I was able to stop and restart the application it was fine. I had previously logged out of Spotify and back. But closing DJay Pro and restarting it reconnected the Spotify update. Sorry to vent. But thank you so much for the resposne. I really like the product.

One thing while I have you. In Mega Seg I would load playlists and auto-play them for cocktails and dinner and then go live assist for the party. Is there an auto-play feature that I haven’t found yet? Again, I’ve only had this out for less than a dozen runs so I’m still learning.

Thank you,
Leo

Shannon,

I was all good after restarting the app after the Spotify update. I also figured out that the playlist auto-play is a feature in the bottom of the screen on the lower left.

I hope that helps!

Leo