Songs reset half-way through playing!

Hi, so I bought the windows version of Djay Pro yesterday and the problem I am having is difficult to describe. To be clear, I am not having an issue with my DJ controller - the problem seems entirely software related.

Basically, every time I load a song from Spotify, the full song loads and begins playing. However, at some point in the song - usually around 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through - the song begins playing from the start. Both the time indicator and the waveform look as they should but the audio is completely wrong - as in the audio playing does match the waveform or the timer. This happens to every song that I try and load.

Obviously this is a huge issue affecting how useful the software is. Is there any fix for this?

Thanks

Hi Lukas,

I have tried using all three of the different bitrate settings (restarting the application each time) and have had no luck. My internet is a BT 100mb fiber connection which should be more than adequate - it works perfectly with the spotify app.

I have, since my first post, “reset” the app through windows and uninstalled and reinstalled the app but unfortunately the problem is still occurring.

any advice?

Thanks, Josh

Hi Lukas and everyone else,

I have found a solution to the problem. To fix the issue you have go to settings (top left corner) > configure audio device and enable (tick) the “exclusive mode” box. Now the program works perfectly with all songs.

Thanks
Josh

Hey Joshua,

we are very sorry to hear that.
Can you give us some further information about yourself, can you tell me which Spotify bitrate you are using and what type of Internet connection you are using with Spotify?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey guys,

thank you for the follow up. Are the tracks restarting all at the same “spot”?

Cheers,Lukas E.

I’m having the same issue as well. It seems to be happening with Spotify songs.